Complaint Review: Junum - Clear Credit

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2003

• Reported By:Grangeville Idaho
Junum - Clear Credit
junum.com Internet U.S.A.

Junum - Clear Credit ripoff, extremely dishonest, misleading If I did receive a bill for $196 through e-mail, I didn't know it. Internet

I received a call today from Clear Credit asking me to pay $196.00. When I asked what it was for, she was extremely vague and said something about Junum. She was not able to tell me what service had been provided or how to find out what we received for that amount of money. I asked why I hadn't received an invoice for it, she said that I had on e-mail. If I did receive a bill through e-mail, I didn't know it.

What do I do?

Grangeville, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2003 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Junum-Clear-Credit/internet/Junum-Clear-Credit-ripoff-extremely-dishonest-misleading-If-I-did-receive-a-bill-for--66231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Junum - Clear Credit