Complaint Review: Junum.com, Clear Credit

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2003

• Reported By:richmond California
Junum.com, Clear Credit
Junum.com Incorporated1590 Corporate Drive Costa Mesa California 92626 Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Junum.com, Clear Credit rip off failure to perform and continous billing Costa Mesa California

Okay,
I needed credit repair, but months after the company goes belly up, Clear Credit is trying to get even more money from me. They not only bill multiple times, but they sent letters to the same companies mutiple times. I never had and agreement with them and I told Clear Credit that I never had a contract with them and that I had already paid money to Junum. They said they would go back to the three credit bureaus and reinstate my bad / wrong marks on my credit. I.E. undo the work I already paid for!

Junum is soaking the public and Clear Credit is most likely a new form of the same cronies

Rod
richmond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2003 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Junumcom-Clear-Credit/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Junumcom-Clear-Credit-rip-off-failure-to-perform-and-continous-billing-Costa-Mesa-Califo-64974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Junum.com, Clear Credit