Complaint Review: Juripol Inkasso GmbH

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous_06 — USA
Juripol Inkasso GmbH
Am Stadtbad 14 Hamm, Select State/Province Germany

Juripol Inkasso GmbH The Biggest Crooks/Idiots I have ever Dealt With Hamm, Germany

*Author of original report: The problem seems to have been solved...

This is the collection agency for Inet-cash.  Just like Inet-Cash, they are a bunch of scumbags.  I used Inet-Cash as payment service to join a website.  I asked my credit card company for a refund because I was not happy with the website.  After getting threatening emails from Inet-Cash, I decided to pay them back the initial fee for the website.  They then told me I have to pay 40 Euros to cover the fees that my credit card company charges them for the charge back.

Instead of contacting them to get refunded the fees like they're suppose to, they instead have Juripol send me a letter in German (I live in the U.S.) asking for 116 + Euros!  They had a bunch of BS fees listed.  I already paid back the initial charge!  They never told me there was deadline!  I will call back Inet-Cash and give them a piece of my mind on how to collect their d**n 40 Euros!  I can't believe these jerks on putting up such a fight with someone that lives 3,000 miles away!  They also expect me to understand what their email in German means.  What a bunch of morons!  Please check out my report on Inet-Cash.  Do NOT use them for any payment services!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juripol-Inkasso-GmbH/Hamm-Select-StateProvince-59065/Juripol-Inkasso-GmbH-The-Biggest-CrooksIdiots-I-have-ever-Dealt-With-Hamm-Germany-804951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juripol Inkasso GmbH

The problem seems to have been solved...

AUTHOR: anonymous_06 - (USA)

They also don't respond to your emails!  If you try to call them from the U.S., you can never get a hold of anybody since they leave the office by noon! (That's a strange time for a business to close for the day).  I decided to pay the 40 Euros to Inet-Cash.  I hope this will solve everything.  I still don't understand why they send emails in German to someone who lives in the U.S.!