Complaint Review: Just Answer Tech Support

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Lynda — Big Sur California United States of America
Just Answer Tech Support

Just Answer Tech Support charged me when they didn't supply a service. Difficult to reach. No phone or address internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA Rebuttal

*Author of original report: Just answer paid

I contacted this firm in April 2011 to ask a question.  They never answered me and only continued to bill me although their website says they will only bill if a question has been answered to the client's satisfaction.  I could not find a way to contact them.  Finally, after much searching, I found a "contact us" link and sent them a letter explaining that they had not answered my question and I did not want to be charged.  They never answered me and I continue to get solicitations from them.  They charged me $28 and I want my money back. I see now that the company is in California.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Answer-Tech-Support/internet/Just-Answer-Tech-Support-charged-me-when-they-didnt-supply-a-service-Difficult-to-reach-825783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Answer Tech Support

JA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: LeilaA - (United States of America)

Hello Lynda,

Im very sorry for any trouble youve experienced with our site and that you didnt receive a response from our customer support team in a timely manner.  We typically respond to customer questions within 4 hours.

It sounds like you may have mistakenly signed up for our monthly subscription program.  We would be more than willing to refund your charges, but we need some information from you in order to locate your account.  At your earliest convenience, please contact our customer support team at (888) 587-8220, (650) 385-2899 for international calls or via email at support@justanswer.com, to request a refund.

Also, customers can see a summary of how our site works and can find our customer support phone number using the How JustAnswer Works and Help links at the bottom of the home page.

Please let me know if theres anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,

Leila A
Customer Support

Just answer paid

AUTHOR: Lynda - (United States of America)

The company refunded my money.