Complaint Review: Just Answer

• Reported By: Tee — Lexington North Carolina United States of America
Just Answer
PO Box 29045 San Francisco, California United States of America

Just Answer Multiple Unauthorized Charges San Francisco, California

*Author of original report: Already contacted customer service

*UPDATE Employee: JA Rebuttal

In April I contacted JustAnswer about a legal question. The answer was not of the rocket science variety. They charge me 38. Then they started to charge me 68 for a subscription. I contacted them and they refunded one month and gave me a free month.  Which I was afraid to use, lol.

I found out they had once again started to charge me when I got a surprise at the grocery store of all places. The reason why I contacted them in the first place was in reference to an employment problem as I had be fired. Still unemployed and this caused me to be overdrawn. Could not pay my cell bill and if I did not recently sign on with Skype, I would not be able to keep in contact with people.

What if I needed to get gas and couldn't with no cell phone to call anyone? What a crock. Frustration is the best adjective to describe how I feel about this situation. Being ripped off is one thing but being overdrawn because of it is another.

Called the 1 888 # and the lady said the reason this happened was that I subscribed. But I told her I had cancelled. But she is right you give them an inch they take a mile.

Its like letting someone in your house in February and you come home in July to see them making themselves at home on your couch with a sandwich and a remote. Just because you were allowed into my home once, does not give you the prerogative to show up whenever you like.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Answer/San-Francisco-California-94129/Just-Answer-Multiple-Unauthorized-Charges-San-Francisco-California-927854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Answer

Already contacted customer service

AUTHOR: Tee - (United States of America)

Dear Ethan,

I have already contacted customer service as I have stated in my complaint.  Last time JA pulled this stunt, I had to wait 5 days for my money.  As someone who is unemployed and now overdrawn, I am not amused. Funny how I went to JA for solutions and got problems instead. Buyer beware.

JA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: EthanA - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Ethan and I am the Customer Service Supervisor for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please contact me at CS@justanswer.com so that we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,