Complaint Review: Just Answer

Just Answer

Just Answer Gave me the runaround. No answer , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA reply

*UPDATE Employee: JA Reply

Second time I have tried to use them. They take an automatic $5.00 deposit. I had already used them but forgot password. I could not get back to use pass word without asking another question and another fee. Called online support . No Answer, no support. I then remembered first experence was also unsatisfactory. Would never use again or recommend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Answer/internet/Just-Answer-Gave-me-the-runaround-No-answer-Internet-972346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Answer

JA reply

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Adam and I am the Customer Support Coordinator  for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please contact me at CS@justanswer.com so that we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,

Adam
Customer Support Coordinator, JA

JA Reply

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Adam and I am the Customer Support Coordinator  for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and any trouble you had logging in.  Please contact me at CS@justanswer.com so that we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,