Complaint Review: Just Answer

• Updated: Sun, October 02, 2011

• Reported By: Sherry — Millsboro Delaware United States of America
Just Answer

Just Answer Scam, Deliberate iDeceptive & Confusing Site Internet

just answer may give you answers but their site is deliberately confusing & manipulates you into unknowingly agreeing to a monthly subscription & on-going charges to your credit card. They require a deposit & tell you you do.t have to accept the answer, but once you agree to the deposit & they have your card your money is gone & getting it back is next to impossible. Since I hadn't used the card for too much else, I failed to realize for a few months that I was being charged monthly for a service I didn't even know I had. I think I'm pretty internet confident, but this company's web site totally caught me off guard. Legally, they are probably within their rights, who know because I don't even know what I did to sign up for the subscription, but ethically they are doing bad business & ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Answer/internet/Just-Answer-Scam-Deliberate-iDeceptive-Confusing-Site-Internet-783901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Answer