Complaint Review: Just Answer

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: hola — penryn California United States of America
Just Answer

Just Answer an on-line service that supposedly answers any & all questions that one can have Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA reply

I asked a question about a dvr issue; according to their screen, my question was awaiting an expert for more than an hour. When I asked for a refund, it was processed immediately. I don't understand why they kept me waiting a hour - esp. since I got a message for 'Charles' that he was ready to answer my question as soon as I had submitted it, then nothing.
I called their customer service number and basically got the run-around. When I told the person I was going to submit a very bad review of their offerings and service, she replied that that was just fine.
This place is one to avoid. It's a huge waste of time, & certainly could be a waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Answer/internet/Just-Answer-an-on-line-service-that-supposedly-answers-any-all-questions-that-one-can-h-950687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Answer

JA reply

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Adam and I am the Customer Support Coordinator  for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please contact me at CS@justanswer.com so that we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,