Complaint Review: Just Answer.com

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: toastmaster — Co. Cork Internet Ireland
Just Answer.com
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Just Answer.com pulled me in, made it cheap for me, then upped the price, mental health patients aren't covered by subscription, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA Rebuttal

I am stunned by what Just Answer has done! I was given an affordable subscription and was allowed to ask as many questions as I liked. I took a particular interest in a counsellor in the mental health section and I found him excellent in his answers. So I continued with him and gave him the top tips as well for his answers as well as the subscription fee of 13 euros a month to Just Answer. I poured out my heart to him and told him all about past abuse and other issues specifically related to nervous breakdowns that I had got. If I was missing for a while I would get emails urging me to ask other questions and so I used to go along with this.

Then all of a sudden they emailed me and told me that mental health was no longer under my subscription terms and that I would have to pay more. The prices I would have to pay are exorberant to me. Mental health is a huge area and involves a lot of counselling and it is not simply about asking a question every now and again and this is why I found the subscription that I was on so valuable. Now I feel such a fool over what has happened and I feel that I have been really conned (not by the counsellor himself) but by the administrators of the site. I would hate this to happen to another mental health patient because all of us with mental health problems are in a vulnerable position in society due to the stigmas sorrounding mental health. I would beg you to leave as many people know about this as you can. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Answercom/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Just-Answercom-pulled-me-in-made-it-cheap-for-me-then-upped-the-price-mental-health-p-932899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Answer.com

JA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Adam and I am the Customer Support Coordinator for JA.  I am terribly sorry for
any inconvenience you may have experienced  Please contact me at CS@justanswer.com so that we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,