• Report: #821920

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Vivian — Evans Colorado United States of America
Just Answer.com

Just Answer.com I asked a question regarding my cat not being able to urinate. Internet

I asked a question about what I could do until I was able to contact my veterinarian about my cat not being able to urinate.  I wanted to know if there was anything I could do until my cat could go to the vet.

I entered my credit card number and said that I would be willing to pay $14 for the answer. It came back and said that my credit card had been denied.

I logged onto my account with my credit card only to find that they had charged my credit card the $14 and I didn't even get an answer to my question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Answercom/internet/Just-Answercom-I-asked-a-question-regarding-my-cat-not-being-able-to-urinate-Internet-821920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Answer.com