- Report: #146646
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Just Brakes #03
Just Brakes #033068 Forest Lane, Ste 219 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
Just Brakes #03 ripoff Overcharged for Work Not Needed Dallas Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) That all the parts that Just Brakes claimed to put on my car, actually were put on
2) That the parts in the trunk of my car actually came off of my car since no other brake work had ever been done on it.
3) That the parts that were replaced, actually did need to be replaced.
Here is what I found out.
The rear rotors did not need to be replaced. The rear pads still had 10 to 15,000 miles on them and the rear calipers did not need to be overhauled. The front calipers were replaced with after market rebuilt calibers and the front calipers that were removed from my car were not given back to me so they could not tell me if they needed to be replaced or not and some of the caliper seals that were given back to me were not off of my car. Just Brakes charged me for disc hardware that Huffines did not have a clue as to what it was since there was no disc hardware in the box of parts that was returned to me. When I returned to Just Brakes to confront them with this, they tried to claim that they "RECOMMENDED" that I have the work done so I would not have to come back for more work in the future. Sorry, this was NEVER in any conversation they had with me prior to the work being done. Since then, I have gone on the interenet and I have done a Google Search on Just Brakes and found page after page after page of reports from other people that have had the same experience. When is this going to be stopped? I have contacted the Attorney Generals office and the Better Business Bureau and Fox4.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes-03/Dallas-Texas-75234/Just-Brakes-03-ripoff-Overcharged-for-Work-Not-Needed-Dallas-Texas-146646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.