Complaint Review: Just Brakes Greenville Ave Dallas TX

• Submitted: Thu, March 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 23, 2006

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Just Brakes Greenville Ave Dallas TX
Greenville At University Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Just Brakes Greenville Ave Dallas TX Charging for work not needed - Cause loss of hubcaps and blames consumer Ripoff Dallas Texas

Went for front and back brakes for $99.88 - was told need all four brakes, all four routers and all calipers replaced for a total of $750.00 - then they called back said front routers were ok but the front right and back rear brakes were metal to metal so would need front and back brakes and routers and back calipers and it would be $350.00 - then called back and said didn't need calipers - so would be $225.00 - told them I had to wait until next payday in two days - picked up my car and when arrived at home three hubcaps were missing - called them and was told they must have come off on the way home - so I said if they came off they were not properly put back on - they got mad and said that it was my fault = then the next day they called back and said that they found one in the parking lot and said that I must have hit the curb and knocked it off. I asked to be compensated the $35.00 it cost for the hubcaps and they refused. I had had those hubcaps for over a year and I have driven to Mexico and back twice since I purchased them but they couldn't make it home from Just Brakes without three of them falling off - I was going to let them install my brakes but if a simple hubcap cannot be put on properly by them I would hate to think of the manner in which that would install my brakes.

Beverly
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes-Greenville-Ave-Dallas-TX/Dallas-Texas-75206/Just-Brakes-Greenville-Ave-Dallas-TX-Charging-for-work-not-needed-Cause-loss-of-hubcaps-182878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes Greenville Ave Dallas TX