Complaint Review: Just Brakes - Oak Ridge North/The Woodlands

• Reported By: The Woodlander — United States of America
Just Brakes - Oak Ridge North/The Woodlands
25904 Interstate 45 Spring, Texas United States of America

Just Brakes - Oak Ridge North/The Woodlands Never a $99 job Spring, Texas

Took my car there. Greg the Manager said it was going to be $99 for the whole four wheels. He waited until I left (common practice to create an endownment effect on you) and called me to say that the cars service was actualy in the $400 range. That besides, it needed new brake "hardware" he didn't explain what it was.

I needed the brake service, I said go ahead. Next you know the parking brake doesn't work. A mehanic friend told me that they put wrong parts in the back brake and that the front pads were of the cheapest kind he'd ever seen. Car squeaks, brakes unevenly. I took it back. "Greg" was mad that I took it back, said that they didn't do all those things my friend said. Parking brake was readjusted according to him and he told me it was my fault!

Yeah, my fault for going with such a loser shop manager and a brake service shop I will never return to nor recommend anyone to go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2010 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes-Oak-Ridge-NorthThe-Woodlands/Spring-Texas-77386/Just-Brakes-Oak-Ridge-NorthThe-Woodlands-Never-a-99-job-Spring-Texas-610668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes - Oak Ridge North/The Woodlands