Complaint Review: Just Brakes store#619

• Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By: Mike Calhoun — Wesley Chapel Florida United States of America
Just Brakes store#619
2304 eest Bearss Avenue Tampa, Florida United States of America

Just Brakes store#619 given wrong replacement part twice,3 visits still not fiixed car at another shop now, correcting what they did Tampa, Florida

Went to just brakes on Bearss ave in tampa fl, cause I haeard a slight noise when I pressed on my brakes.

The manager Chad Smith told me he would take a look, they did major work on my car back in december rotors calipers,pads,bleed system, and hardware.

by the way after this first repair I had to pick up my car a day earlier this store was being closed for under performing me and my wife came up and they were taking the name off the side of the shop

so I figure I am within my 90 days of my warranty let me go and see what is up.the machanic Louis Pianas took me to the car and the wheel was off he explained the bearings being broke and this is the sound I was hearing both should be replaced.

6 hrs later my abs, esp, bas, and brake light was still going off on the dash, the store closed at 6 pm it was 8pm I was asked to come in tomorrow to reset the computer.

Came back in next day and was riding with no abs and alot of wheel rattle, 4 hrs later they changed the bearings with dealer parts(so they said) the first bearing were aftermarket.

Well the lights still were on and I was told By Chad Smith that he could not do anything and I should go to Mercedes Benz to get it reset. Well Mercedes said the bearings were placed on incorrectly and they had to bully them off. both were not the right parts for my car and the parts and labor are $1000.00

I paid just brakes $700 in december 09 $376 Bucks in march 2010 thats over $1000 bucks in 3 months.

found out the bearings did not need to be changed and they got rid of the parts they changed.always ask for your old parts. Just Fakes!

Michael Calhoun Wesley Chapel fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes-store619/Tampa-Florida-33613/Just-Brakes-store619-given-wrong-replacement-part-twice3-visits-still-not-fiixed-car-at-592315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes store#619