Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Submitted: Wed, April 26, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 26, 2006

• Reported By:austin Texas
Just Brakes
Downtown Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Just Brakes ripoff Dallas Texas

I saw all the Just Brakes complaints. Letting you know how long Just Brakes has been ripping off people with the state of Texas nor anyone else doing anything about it. They got me in the early 90's. They used the call me back every 30 minutes routine, and kept raising the cost saying they found new problems. After the third raise to $350 I said stop and I will pay only that amount. I had to take it somewhere else where I was told Just Brakes scrapped and ruined my rotors in what seemed to be an intentional manner. Just Brakes is organized crime and nobody is willing to stop them.

Rob
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2006 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Dallas-Texas/Just-Brakes-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-188703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes