Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
Just Brakes
1625 Pleasant Hill Road Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Just Brakes Need to get my wheels barrier replace on the left handside, the price started off at $500.00 by the time I got a call the price was $1009.00. Okay, the manager was saying now I need to get my rotor replace, and I just had those done last year and brakes as well. Then the manager gave me the long story about my the tirer coming off when he place my truck on the lift. Duluth Georgia

Need to get my wheels barrier replace on the left driver side of my truck, the price started off at $500.00 dollar by the time I got a call the price was $1009.00. Okay, the manager was saying now I need to get my rotor replace, and I just had those done last year and brakes as well. Then the manager gave me the long story about my the tire falling off when he place my truck on the lift. Then I told him that I did't have $1009.00 to get my truck repair, then he stated that if I didn't pay for entire repair, I won't be able to get my truck back with out paying something the minmum would be $500.00. Okay I drop the truck off on 18th of October and I explain that prior to leaving my truck that I didn't have the money.

So, I ask could I leave my truck here until the 31st of October, because I needed time to come up with money. Okay the manager agree I could leave my truck there and won't be charge a storage fee or diagnose fee. Okay after talking to the manager who was very disrespectful about not allow me to have my truck towed, I was speaking with on the phone and he never mention that my truck couldn't be towed. The store manager call me back a hour later and said that my truck couldn't be towed because it only had three tires, so he told the towing company that they couldn't take the truck . I wanted to have to truck towed back to my house which was walking distance. I called the corporate office and spoke the distance manager and he was worse the store manager. Bottom lines is don't ever take your vehicle to any of the Just Brakes they are about making money at your expense .

Teecee
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Duluth-Georgia-30096/Just-Brakes-Need-to-get-my-wheels-barrier-replace-on-the-left-handside-the-price-started-385690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes