Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Reported By: freakin scammers — Buford Georgia United States of America
Just Brakes
1625 Pleasant Hill Rd. Duluth, Georgia United States of America

Just Brakes coupon was not honored - Duluth, Georgia

I went to Just Brakes with a coupon for an oil change for $18.88.  They said that my car does not qualify because it is a "Honda."  My oil change would be $39.88 with a discount of $11.00.  Of course, that didn't include shop fees which I noticed after I left the place.  I've heard they add another $10 to the price.  Both men that worked that reeked of alcohol and cigarettes!  I think the one guy was missing most of his teeth.  When I first arrived, no one was in the office.  I had to walk all the way through the four stall garage and found this nasty guy sitting on his laptop.  He didn't notice me until I said, "H-e-l-l-o..."  After the other dude finally arrived from I'm sure his millionth cigarette/alcohol break, he gave me the pricing.  I told him to forget it... So glad I did after hearing all of these ripoff reports of that dirty, nasty so-called garage.  Thank god I didn't take it there for my brakes that need to be changed!!!  I almost did...  What a scam!!  How can these idiots keep ripping people off?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Duluth-Georgia-30096/Just-Brakes-coupon-was-not-honored-Duluth-Georgia-924272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes