Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Port Richey Florida
Just Brakes
11728 Us-19 Port Richey, Florida U.S.A.

Just Brakes RIP OFF, attempted to get me for $600.00 brake job, stating things were wrong which weren't Port Richey Florida

took car into Just Brakes (mother and daughter). Requested the $99.00 brake deal, as brakes had slight squeaking. After waiting for 15 minutes, was told that car had problems with calibutors and rotors, and it would cost $600.00. He also stated the car wasn't safe to drive, and couldn't guarantee brake pads for anymore than 6 days. I told him he was FULL OF CRAP, and requested that he put the wheels back on the car, and I would take it somewhere else. He than insisted that they had already started the job, and that I couldn't take my car. I told him, I wasn't paying one penny over the $99.00 which I didn't.

I took the car to the Chevy dealership, they removed the wheels, and confirmed that NOTHING is wrong with the brakes, rotors or calibutors. A COMPLETE ripoff. This is the VERY reason woman don't like to take their cars in for service. SHAME on them!!!

Bookwriter
Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Port-Richey-Florida/Just-Brakes-RIP-OFF-attempted-to-get-me-for-60000-brake-job-stating-things-were-wrong-470288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes