Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Just Brakes
2466 Babcock Road San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Just Brakes Call the Police if Just Brakes Tries to Rip You Off! San Antonio Texas

I've noticed that a lot of people have reported phsyical and verbal intimidation when they refuse Just Brakes inflated services. When I refused service, they actually called the police on me! I'm grateful that they did because the police officer made them put my car back together and waited for them to test drive it to make sure that it was safe. He also ensured that I was given a copy of all the deceptive paperwork they had me sign.

In addition, I wrote over the contract that "this was not explained to me" that way if they attempt to pursue the issue in court, that it is clear that I did not understand what the paperwork was that they made me sign. I think perhaps the police officer was aware of their illegal practices because it was the officer that insisted he stay and make sure that my car was put back together, test driven, and that I was given my paperwork.

I suggest if you are ever in a situation where some one is trying to make you pay for work you have not authorized and refuses to give you your car back in one piece, call the police and make sure the event is documented.

Sa P
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/Just-Brakes-Call-the-Police-if-Just-Brakes-Tries-to-Rip-You-Off-San-Antonio-Texas-389922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes