Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Sarasota Florida United States of America
Just Brakes
4427 Bee Ridge Rd. Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Just Brakes I paid to have the brake lines ALL replaced. They left the rotten, rusty old line in the chassis and didn't replace it. RIPPOFFS Sarasota, Florida

Paul, the manager gave me a price of 500 dollars to replace all of the steel brakelines in my 96 Explorer. I paid and left happy untill the next day. I went to my other mechanic to have the ball joints and bushings done. Upon putting the car on his lift I saw that the old rusty brake line running thru the frame had not been replaced. That line was what made the job so expensive. I had to go to another mehanic to have the work done again properly. Thank goodness I paid with  citi card. They RIPPED me off and endangered my life. When I talked to Paul, He tried to make it my fault. He is a LIAR and a THIEF.  After this, I have heard from many folks how they were cheated by PAUL. Never go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Sarasota-Florida-34231/Just-Brakes-I-paid-to-have-the-brake-lines-ALL-replaced-They-left-the-rotten-rusty-old-859906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes