Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Reported By: Randy — Tampa Florida United States of America
Just Brakes
West Hillsbourgh Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Just Brakes trained rip offs Tampa, Florida

My mistake was, not reading your reports before I went to just brakes. Went to Tires plus in June of 2011 for front pads and got the whole run around about not being liable if they did not replace a front shock but still cost $216.00 for a $149.00 brake job.

In April 2012 thought I would try Just Brakes because I could hear a slight squeal in the rear brakes. $149.00 and would be ready in 30 minutes. I got a call from the manager saying there was major problems to the tune of $461.00. I went by and was told that I not only needed pads but had leaks and bad calipers that had to be changed before it could leave the shop. Checking the drums, there was no visible leaks, although he kept insisting they would not be held liable. Just to put the pads on, my bill is up to $261.00 and I've been waiting for the van for 5 1/2 hours while I write this report. Just their professional way to punish, I suppose.

Bottom line, Stay away from the trained ripoffs at Just Brakes. I can only hope the vehicle is safe to drive when I do get it back, they were very upset with me for not just handing over my hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Tampa-Florida-33635/Just-Brakes-trained-rip-offs-Tampa-Florida-864833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes