Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Reported By: Angry — Monticello Georgia United States of America
Just Brakes
5244 N .Henry Blvd Internet United States of America

Just Brakes Charged and caused more problems Internet

I wasnt happy for the fact that I paid 59 plus tax to get my vehicle brakes checked and all they did was take it apart and tell me that I needed calipers, hoses, and brake pads . After they told me the price of over 600.00 , I told them I couldnt afford it at the moment to put it back together. I made it down the road about 2 exits and had to touch the brakes and my vehicle was shaking really badly which it hadnt done before. I called them immediatly and took it back. A mechanic went on a test drive with me and he said something was definetly wrong and it wasnt like that when he had test drove it when I first got there. Also they didnt rehook up my emergency brake and it wouldnt hold at all on the test drive and he was concerned about that also . We went back to the station and he started taking it back apart . They stopped the shaking that they had caused but after I left I realized that my emergency brake still doesnt work. I wont deal with this place again and dont believe I should have paid the evaluation price considering they messed up things on my vehicle. I spent literally 3 and a half hours at this place for them to add more problems that I will have to come out of pocket to fix.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/internet/Just-Brakes-Charged-and-caused-more-problems-Internet-986422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes