Complaint Review: Just Breakes

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: 2Trusting — Las Vegas Nevada
Just Breakes
5610 W Charlston Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Just Breakes ****WARNING**** The Company Prays on the Innocent to make thier Profits. Las Vegas, Nevada

My car started making squeaking noise when I step on the brakes// Just brakes lures you with a low start cost then they told me that I need to have   re caliper the cylinder// or the problem is going to keep coming back and I will be wasting the $99.98 that I have came in for... because the safety of my family was priority I hesitated but reluctantly agreed//  and ended up paying $589.65/ there no replaced parts just a whole bunch of recalibration... I am not very knowledgeable with cars and when I told this to my friend who is a auto mechanic he says I was taken for a ride and that brake job only broke my bank account// tried to call the district manager and of course he only defends his store and told me everything is correct// *** WARNING**** if you trust them they will RIP YOU OFF !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Breakes/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Just-Breakes-WARNING-The-Company-Prays-on-the-Innocent-to-make-thier-Profits-L-1036753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Breakes