Complaint Review: Just Canadian Talent ( J.C )

• Submitted: Wed, November 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Scammed — Welland Ontario
Just Canadian Talent ( J.C )
20 Maud St. Suite B2 Toronto, Ont. M5V 2M5 Canada

Just Canadian Talent ( J.C ) Admin….( Nick) Big Ripoff..Read This Before You Go to THEM!!!!! Toronto Canada Nationwide

Please Read this befor you go to "Just Canadian Talent" This agency is NOT LAGIT!!

I filled in an on line application to find out more information about this agency and was so happy to get a call. They ask me to come in for an interview...being NEW to this I was not sure what to excpect.

When I went to the interview it felt wrong from the get go but I thought I was just feeling nervous...They talked the talk very well and after it was said and done...They asked if I had photos..I did have my own photos...They said GREAT...then they came out with the FEE!! $ 1000.00 is the FEE!! and that was because I had my own photos but I would have to pay this up front for the prints only!

So 1000.00 later and the worst prints ever.....I figured out I had been SCAMMED!! No lagit agencyy would ever ask for FEEs up front.  Be ware of "Just Canadian Talent" and anyone who is affilated with this company. They will in one way or another try to SCAM you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Canadian-Talent-JC-/Toronto-Ont-M5V-2M5/Just-Canadian-Talent-JC-Admin-Nick-Big-RipoffRead-This-Before-You-Go-to-THEM-1100890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Canadian Talent ( J.C )