Complaint Review: Just Cellular Store

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jamie — Blackwood New Jersey United States of America
Just Cellular Store
9327 Deering Avenue Chatsworth, California United States of America

Just Cellular Store Just Cellular, Inc. Paid $25 for overnight shipping & received 4 days later Chatsworth, California

I ordered a cell phone for my mom for Christmas this year. This is the 1st time I ever used this company. I went with this company because most reviews I read were good & they had the best price listed fro the phone. I called customer service prior to ordering the phone to make sure of their return policy & shipment rates. Since I was late on ordering the phone for Christmas I needed overnight shipping. I ordered the phone on Friday, December 21st  so when speaking to the customer representative from Just Cellular I asked her if I would definitely receive the phone Monday morning (December 24th) & her response was "Yes, but you could also get Saturday shipment for $34.95 & have the phone by tomorrow". I decided to just do overnight & get the phone Monday morning. I ordered the phone & was excited to get the package Monday morning.

Well the package never came & when I checked the status of the order it said "Shipment has not been Processed" so I called customer service & no one answered the phone. I left a message & received a call back on Wednesday, December 26th around 2pm EST. I did receive the phone on Wednesday morning, December 26th by time they had called me back. When speaking to the customer rep on Wednesday afternoon I explained everything I wrote above. I told her I was told I would receive the package Monday morning by one of their employees & also received a confirmation email on the shipment date. I explained to her that I wanted my $24.95 back that I paid for overnight shipping which I did not receive. She spoke with her manager & they would only refund me half of the money for shipping. She explained that since they close at 3pm PST that my order was not received until Monday morning, but the customer service rep I initially spoke with prior to my order NEVER explained to me that they closed at 3pm & that I had to place my order prior to 3pm to receive the package on Monday morning. I also explained that I received a confirmation email about shipment. She repeated told me that this was not their fault. I will NEVER use this company again. Just be careful when paying extra money for shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Cellular-Store/Chatsworth-California-/Just-Cellular-Store-Just-Cellular-Inc-Paid-25-for-overnight-shipping-received-4-days-988417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Cellular Store