Complaint Review: Just Cloud

Internet, California United States of America

Just Cloud Just Cloud 2012 Overcharging Bank Account Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: JustCloud has trojans

*Author of original report: Update

I signed up for cloud storage for my computer files. I signed up with Just Cloud on their site. I thought I was signing up for monthly billing, but my bank account was charged for a 2-year subscription.

They have no phone number listed, so I had to respond by email. They responded within 2 hours, making an offer of 3 months free. I responded stating that I wanted a full refund and for them to cancel my account. I then received another email from a different rep stating that they could change my account to a monthly billed account and refund the difference. I agreed.

But the money was never refunded. At this point, I decided that this company was not very well-organized, so I sent another email and asked to have my account canceled. I asked for a full refund as well as they had a money back guarantee when I signed up.

This company has absolutely no customer service, hence no contact number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Cloud/Internet-California-/Just-Cloud-Just-Cloud-2012-Overcharging-Bank-Account-Internet-California-898516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Cloud

JustCloud has trojans

AUTHOR: Dr. Kathy - (United States of America)

I downloaded and installed Justcloud and it put a bunch of trojans on my C: drive and I could not uninstall it the regular way. If you try to uninstall it it stays and wrecks your computer. I had to totally wipe my hard drive and start over. DO NOT put this mess on your computer.

Update

AUTHOR: Cooler - (United States of America)

Since filling my original report, the company sent me an email with a phone number to call in order to receive an immediate full refund. I called the number and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I do not know one way or another whether their product/service is good, as I did not get a chance to try it, but they really should rework their wording for the subscription process. Just make sure you are signing up for a monthly service if that is what you want instead of 2-yr subscription.