Complaint Review: Just DREAMS

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Kay — North Pole Alaska United States of America
Just DREAMS
P.O. BOX 8499 Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

Just DREAMS My family went on vacation in Hawaii, when an individual from Just Dreams approached us. We were informed about how we could save some money on vacations and we would be able to find a hotel or condo Honolulu, Hawaii

I am very upset, my family traveled to Hawaii in December 2011, we were approached by an individual whom told us, we could save alot of money in  hotels and it would be easy to find and plan ahead for hotels for a family of six.  My family have traveled three times since the Hawaii trip in 2011 from Alaska. When I go on the Just Dreams website and select a place to stay, we never find a place, why am I paying so much money to Just Dreams, if I can not find a place for my family.

I want my money back!! I have paid well over 5,000.00 dollars to this company whom tells the consumer they do not sell time shares, they sell web based, same thing. Yes, I got sucked into this web based business, and normally it is not me. Whom can help us!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-DREAMS/Honolulu-Hawaii-96830/Just-DREAMS-My-family-went-on-vacation-in-Hawaii-when-an-individual-from-Just-Dreams-app-948868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just DREAMS