Complaint Review: Just Dreams

• Submitted: Thu, November 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2011

• Reported By: Clamato — arlington Virginia U.S.A.
Just Dreams
2155 Kalakaua Ave Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

Just Dreams Paradise Blue Just Dream Scam Honolulu, Hawaii

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*Consumer Comment: I know Mike B/Paridise Blue

Just Dreams is a SCAM! AKA Paradise Blue(changed their name 4 times)

We went for the "free gift" and the "30" mintue program that lasted over 2 hours.

We had to hand over our cell phones so someone could personally turn them off. We were told that we would not be allow to use the restroom, so please go before the program started. THAT IN ITSELF SHOULD OF THREW UP RED FLAGS...But get the
gift and leave. Right? Wrong!!! The program LOOKS Great! To Good to be True! And your
on Vacation..You want to go back on Vacation.

So the Program starts at $9, 000 - Drops to $7, 000 by the time it was over we will give it to you for $4, 000 with a FREE Vacation (air fair not included) plus $183 or so a year. GIVE US YOU CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!

But IF you change your mind you have 3 DAYS TO CANCEL NO QUESTIONS ASK!
YEAH RIGHT!!!

Just Dreams will not let you walk out of the building by yourself if you buy the program. They put your binder with all your information in a brown paper bag and escort you into elevator, into a waiting van that takes you back to your hotel??? (Whats that all about?)

As soon as I got back to the room I check the internet, find how many times Paradise-Blue had changed their name, all the bad reviews, BBB RATES THEM AN "F". I had to check the BBB in Flordia, because they are really listed in Flordia??? with an Hawaii address??

We go back to Just Dreams and TRY TO CANCEL WITHIN (1 HOUR!!) Just get our money OFF the Credit Card. Which at that point had not even been post to our account!!

NO WAY - They WON'T DO IT. Just Dreams dropped the price to $2000 then to $1, 000 plus the free vacation & the yearly fee. Paradise-Blue just would NOT take No for an answer! After we made a scene & we refuse to go in the back office people were starting to leave.

They then signed the cancellation papers. BUT they still did not take the charges off our Credit card! PLUS they CHARGED a $250.00 PROCESSING FEE!!! $4250.00

SO We went Back the next day when all the "New couples" were coming in (I told as many as I chould that it was a scam & I was there to get my money back - check the BBB & internet before they buy) most of the couples thanked me & walked out. Just Dreams did not like that, I reminded them of "Free Speech" and I would continue to do that until I got my money back.

I just wanted the $4, 225.00 off my credit card (4) days & talking numerous times to Credit Card Company POLICE THATS WHAT IT TOOK! ITS A SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2010 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Dreams/Honolulu-Hawaii-96816/Just-Dreams-Paradise-Blue-Just-Dream-Scam-Honolulu-Hawaii-665419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Dreams

I agree

AUTHOR: Twooldridge - (United States of America)

When my husband and I entered the first office for Just Dreams, we were not given any information- only told that if we viewed a vacation presentation, we would get a 2 for 1 excursion the next day. Our interviewer, Rose, asked us what we thought we were there for, and we told her that we didn't have a clue. She was very appreciative- she said that the young man who recruited us wasn't supposed to give us any information.

We were not allowed our cell phones during the presentation- I believe it was so we could not check the BBB about the company's integrity. Since we had not heard the name of the company before the presentation started, we could not check in advance. The presentation went exactly as stated in the previous message, except we refused the offer. Then, all went sour very quickly. Rose was angry and told us that if we had told her up front that we weren't going to join the program, she could have selected someone else and made a sale- she was unhappy. Then, she sent a young man over who would just not take 'no' for an answer. He was raising his voice, and my husband told him that he was feeling intimidated and asked him to stop. Then, they placed us back with Rose- who said that there was no intimidation, and that we were causing our own unease.

Long story short-2 hours after we arrived, we finally got our vouchers. Everyone treated us very rudely once we declared that we were not going to join the program.
This was worse than any time-share presentation that I've ever heard of. Definitely- a scam that you would not want to be involved in.

Because you can't find out the company's name until you enter, and you don't have your cell phone, there is no way to know until you leave the room. I feel sorry for those who are manipulated into joining this scam.

I know Mike B/Paridise Blue

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

Every time I go to Hawaii I go to their presentation, eat their food and take their gifts.  I scam them every time.  Just say no to the offer and grab the gifts!