Complaint Review: Just Dreams

• Reported By: Brenda Russell — Lake Tapps Washington United States of America
Just Dreams
Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

Just Dreams Just A Nighmare Honolulu, Hawaii

I was approached on Waikiki and offered a free Sunset Cruise for 4 if I attended a 90 Minute presentation.

The presentation was very high sales pressured, I made the mistake of signing up for this useless internet site, there are supposed to be huge travel discounts. BIG LIE.

I also made the mistake of financing it, disputed with my bank however the credit service that Just Dreams uses is now calling me saying I am in a contract and am now 90 days late.
The cancelation period is 3 days, It takes up to 2 weeks to get access to this so, called website of great deals (LIES)

I will also be sending a letter to the Hawaii Attorney Generals Office.

DON'T make the same mistake I did. Walk away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Dreams/Honolulu-Hawaii-96830/Just-Dreams-Just-A-Nighmare-Honolulu-Hawaii-899425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Dreams