Complaint Review: Just-Dreams

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Dianne — San Angelo Texas United States of America
Just-Dreams
2155 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

Just-Dreams Mary Ann, Nike, and others who pressured me to buy into the company. I was vacationing in Honolulu, in November, 2012 and was pressured to buy into this company and was promised a great product to stay in 5 Star resorts and condos, cruises and more. I have not received Honolulu, Hawaii

I was vacationing in Honolulu in November 2012 and was approached by a young man wanting me to sign up for tours. I agreed to go to a session (I wasn't told what it was) in order to get a big discount on the tour my daughter was interested in. We went to the session and was kept there for hours. I was not interested, so they kept sending others in to talk to me. I cried at one point and they kept coming down on the price. I finally agreed thinking it would be good to travel more and stay at wonderful places. I was promised a great condo for a week the first year with a certificate for $500 to pay for it.

I have tried to call and book a trip this summer and have very little help or response. After frustration and anger, my daughter discovered the unhappy people online complaining and calling it a scam. I will not stop until I get them out of business for how they operate and how they do absolutely nothing they promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Dreams/Honolulu-Hawaii-96830/Just-Dreams-Mary-Ann-Nike-and-others-who-pressured-me-to-buy-into-the-company-I-was-vac-1013829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just-Dreams