- Report: #873791
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Just Dreams
Just DreamsInternet United States of America
Just Dreams Blue Paradise Physically aggresive Scam Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
For those caught in this this don't panic, there are ways out of it, makes it easier if you have a lawyer in the family but even without you too will be ok. Details how to survive will be included at the end so keep reading.
All the red flags are there.
1. They do not let you use the washroom alone or leave the presentation at any other time. If you do use the washroom because you tell them you have diarrhea they escort you.
2. They turn your cell phone off if you have one. [continued below]....
3 .All couples get seated a distance away from one another with each couple getting a rep. This makes it so you can't mingle and share concerns.
4. The room is located in a bank which they use as a tactic to legitimize the operation, in reality they are using your non refundable 250.00 to rent space only and they move around to all the lucrative center.
5. They cheap out on COSTCO half bottles of water and 10% Kona coffee which I believe is actually NO NAME. Then try say cost savings to you in advertising sending a message they are saving YOU valuable dollars to put toward the lower costs of condos etc which really translates into they are a CHEAP LOW BUDGET SCUMMY COMPANY.
6. The people doing all the talking and "ruhaw" in the audience are plants, think about it they don't let you mingle but you sure can express how wonderful the product is.
7. The speaker is well a little twerp that bounces like a bunny from one side of the floor to other to beef up the enthusiasm when really he probably acting that way because he just snorted your hard earned cash up his nose and he is full of adrenalin the whole family is in the business and they look like a bunch of "coke heads" with.....JUST DREAMS LMFAO.
8. They escort you to a room to negotiate buying prices and any company that can afford to charge one couple 6995.00 and another 5995.00 and the other 3995.00 and even 1995.00 you know is just trying to make up for revenue, revenue of their own. SHADY .
9. Can't afford it!!! finance through them, that one don't even bother no record of what the financial company is so it is not legit, it's their money which really is your money.
10. The Just Dreams book take a close look at all the papers on the inside, no where does it indicate JUST DREAMS on the glossy folders inside, cheap at that, so basically every time they get caught they only have to change the name on the Binder as opposed to all documentation.
11. Speaking of documentation notice even the credit card receipt has no name or registration number, clearly not legit. No one sign their full names except NIKE, she is not quite up to speed on it's a man's world still and she ain't in the "boys club".....
12. Walking you out after you buy and paying for your taxi back to the hotel, clearly there to defend off all of us pissed off enough to sit outside and warm other buyer beware consumers.
All in all we counted about 114 red flags but it is to difficult to write all of them and HONESTLY, they have trolls that sit and read and try to wipe out all the negative feedback so that they are less affected. They also use the tips to improve on but I may be giving more credit where it IS NOT due.
TIPS TO SAVE YOURSELF....
Just say no at the end, you will be treated poorly but you will have your money and no losses other than your regular hourly occupational rate.
If you did say yes and need to get out, first cancel your credit card. Call Equifax as well. Identify that you authorized payment but now are retracting because you researched the product to be a scam. You have reported it to the police. You must identify that you had no option to test the product in house (this is very important) otherwise you have test drove the product and felt it was good enough to purchase.
Try not to go back to return the documentation without police escort as the big bro is a fast talking scum bag about 3/10 in talking but he is very aggressive and will find a way to intimidate you be it through words or his very physical had slap and grip. Pretty good strength for a weanie and I don't mean his "WEANIE" because I don't even think he has balls LOL. The other option is mail it it but then you have to pay more of your hard earned dollars.
Call BBB, the HI POLICE, the consumer report of HI as they are awaiting only 2 more complaints and this could shut them down. A class action law suit if anyone is wanting to can get the names of the people from the honolulu consumer protection agency and get in to get back any lost funds. It will take time and effort but you will get monies owed in the end.
More to follow as we wiat for more info from a lawyer in the family.
Don't worry BE HAPPY
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Dreams/internet/Just-Dreams-Blue-Paradise-Physically-aggresive-Scam-Internet-873791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.