Complaint Review: Just Energy or US Energy Savings Corp

• Updated: Sun, September 13, 2009

• Reported By: Vince — Corpus Christi Texas USA
Just Energy or US Energy Savings Corp
PO Box 650518 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Just Energy or US Energy Savings Corp. charged me $4,491.37 for cancellation fee. I've been with them for 4 years and when I decided to get transfer to another provider, they charged me this outrageou Dallas, Texas

Just Energy (used to be US Energy Savings Corp.) charged me $4,491.37 dollars for a cancellation fee when I decided to change my energy provider.

My electric bill went up to $550 dollars a couple months ago and I decided to get me a better and cheaper electricity provider using the "powertochoose.org website. I found another company which is cheaper and the transfer and cancellation was seamless until today when I received my bill from Just Energy.

I never had any problems with this company since 2005 except for several or more episodes (when their name changed to US Energy Savings Corp) that they have problems crediting my account on the payment when I use Bill Pay with my bank. They told me to fax the receipt invoice from my bank and any supporting documentation that a payment was sent. I have to do this 3-4 times and it became annoying because they can just check their records (my bank always showed that they already cashed the check).

I already have plans to cancel their service at that time due to poor customer service but I just tend to let it go...but this time, I think this need to be known to everybody else that are using or planning to use their service.

I already emailed them about the bill and will get in touch with them on the phone tomorrow and see on how they will handle this. I will also update my report on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2009 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Energy-or-US-Energy-Savings-Corp/Dallas-Texas-75265/Just-Energy-or-US-Energy-Savings-Corp-charged-me-449137-for-cancellation-fee-Ive-bee-494301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Energy or US Energy Savings Corp

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC