Complaint Review: Just Energy

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: Ex Employee — Dallas Texas
Just Energy
10000 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

Just Energy "This is a one way conversation, you hear me?" that is Tim's way of conversation Dallas Texas

I was hired to be a recruiter for the B2B sales side. when I researched the company I was inpressed with the prosident of the company Rebeca Macdonald who believes that women shoud be empowered, treat employees with respect and be a part of the team and that's why I was so looking forward to workd for the company, knowing that the head of the company is trully a good person and she is...  Tim Harevi (current mamager) in the other hand believes that treating employees by yelling and cursing at them is the way to build a business... And women to him and his boss Ali are 3rd class citizens.

If you are a recruiter or sales rep do not work for him, you will be treated worse than a dog. I would be giving a candidate an interview and next door Tim and Ali would be yelling and screaming and every other word is the F word, that is not professional.. They both think they are above everyone else. they change their minds about everything every day and really every minute.

Today I had enough of his put down and degrading attitude, I went to his office because he called me in and I thought we would have an adult conversation but his words were "This is a one way conversation, you hear me?".

I have been a corporate recruiter for 9 years and I have Never Ever been treated with such disrecpect.

Again recruiters do not work there, I foudn out last week that in 2 years they've gone though 12 recruiters.

Enough said.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Energy/Dallas-Texas/Just-Energy-This-is-a-one-way-conversation-you-hear-me-that-is-Tims-way-of-conversat-1097444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Energy