Complaint Review: Just Energy

• Reported By: whatever — Texas United States of America
Just Energy
PO Box 460008 Houston, Texas United States of America

Just Energy Changed, website no it want work lied about fees Houston , Texas

I started using Just Energy in April of 2012,they changed up their website,then sent out emails tell the customers to change their information, start all over, and set up a new account, since that change I have not been able to get online to pay my bill, if it was not for me having an email sent every month I would not even know what my bill was, I have to call every month just to pay my bill and find out how much it is, I have talked to many so called customer service people , and everyone says different things, on they told me if i call in my bill on the pay line it will not cost me the 4.95, one says it wont cost me if I talk to a CS person, then I called to day, 1-09-2013 and Talked to a man named Terrence, from Canada, he sad unless im on the auto pay, I would get charged,  the 4.95 fee, I have been wondering, about this company, I wish I could talk to someone, that is in America and is with the company, close by. PLease don not go with this company, they are scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Energy/Houston-Texas-77056/Just-Energy-Changed-website-no-it-want-work-lied-about-fees-Houston-Texas-994122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Energy