Complaint Review: Just Energy

• Reported By: dblinzy — Arlington
Just Energy
PO BOX 650518, DALLAS, TX 75265-0518 Internet United States of America

Just Energy Did not follow through on their promise Internet

When I initially signed up with Just Energy, I was promised a $75 Visa prepaid card. They indicated it would take 8 to 12 weeks after I submitted my original to them. It has now been over 5 months and I still do not have the prepaid Visa card.

When I called the company, they stated they're not responsible because the offer was via a third party and I would need to contact that company directly. Of course, the only way to reach them is to leave a voice mail message and hopes someone gets back to me, which they never did.

I called Just Energy again and explained the situation and they said they would follow up. I received a phone call stating that the card was delayed but I should have it within a week or so. Of course, it has been a month later and still no card.

I called them again and spoke to an arrogant supervisor. She refused to give me her full name and insisted that it was not their issue. Though I tried to explain, I was their customer and they should inter vein on my behalf. However, she refused and became even more belligerent. I immediately cancelled my service the following day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Energy/internet/Just-Energy-Did-not-follow-through-on-their-promise-Internet-1044294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Energy