Complaint Review: Just Energy

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: anon4488 — brooklyn New York United States of America
Just Energy
new york, New York United States of America

Just Energy Hassled by computerized call that doesn't say who they are and why they are calling, to cancel service I have to pay a $50 termination fee new york, New York

In my old apartment I signed up to use just energy through national grid,  I closed out the account through national grid months ago and moved to a new apt.  Today I was aggressively contacted by an automated computer from an 800 number saying I was required to call a number with my account number given to me on the phone, but the reason for the call and not even the business identity was given, I thought it was a spam call.  I called the number and it turned out to be justenergy asking for my new information, I didn't want to give it to them and they want me to pay a $50 termination fee.  The call eventually ended with it in play that they will send me the $50 invoice to close out the account.  It all seems fishy,  what should I do about this?

thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Energy/new-york-New-York-/Just-Energy-Hassled-by-computerized-call-that-doesnt-say-who-they-are-and-why-they-are-c-992813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Energy