Complaint Review: Just Energy

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: regina — lorain Ohio United States of America
Just Energy
20525 center ridge rd. suite 200 rocky river, Ohio United States of America

Just Energy commerce lied & ripped me off they owe me for pending deals & the extra 15 per customer & 200 for a refferal bonus! rocky river, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Deals

Dear Sir, i started working for Just Energy in feb. 2010. I was told that we got paid $50 dollars per signature & $100 if the customer chose green energy option! so far i only recieved $35 per customer. I have a whole lot of pendings i never been paid for either! some of the pendings have been since i first started!

They also offer refferal bonuses, if you reffer someone you get a $200 dollar bonus after their first 20 customers go thru, well the person i reffered got his first 20 two months ago & i never recieved mine!

The app. you have to feel out while your at the customers home has 3 copies one for the customer & the other 2 (white & yellow copies) were turned into the office so there is no way of knowing what they acually owe because we were not allowed to take the yellow copy for are own records!

Another complaint is how disfunctional they run things there! Half the vans are either illegal to drive & most of the drivers do not have a license! The one manager screws around with the new badges & they lie to the new people applying for the job! we had this new girl who wore high heels because the manager told her she would be working in the office & when she got there she had to walk & knock just like the rest of us, she lasted intill 4 & went in the van to sit for the rest of the night!

I just would like justice, i want the monies they owe me & would love to warn consumers that their gas rates will probably double if they decide to enroll! I would love to warn the next state they go to, they said the next state is pennsylvania, but i dont know how! i wanted to call their corporate office but they wouldnt give me the number they said all the nubers are on their web page but i couldnt find any!

In closing, I hope someone out there can help me with this problem, i dont know what else to do? Im not the only one they ripped off their are pleny of us! we just want justice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Energy/rocky-river-Ohio-44116/Just-Energy-commerce-lied-ripped-me-off-they-owe-me-for-pending-deals-the-extra-15-per-617148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Energy

Deals

AUTHOR: Saeed - (United States of America)

Not everyone can be a sales person, not everyone has it in themselves.

the gas program is a long run investing money not a 2 months saving program.

your deals are pending from the utility, because the information you have filled in contract did not match the records of the utility provider.

there is no bonus for referrals, and you are lucky that you guys had a van.

I have been working with the same company for years with my own car, and I am selling and my pay checks are fat...
you just could not do it, don't put the blame on us....