Complaint Review: Just Fabulous

• Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: Ms. Angie — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Just Fabulous
2301 Rosecrans Ave El Segundo, California United States of America

Just Fabulous JustFab Deceptive Advertising and Hardcore Sales Tactics at JustFab El Segundo, California

Ordered a pair of shoes for an event in November, was unaware at the time, nor was it advertised anywhere that I was signing up for a monthly membership program, nor when my package arrived was there anything to that affect. Skip ahead to today 12/07/2011 and I am checking my bank account and I see that $39.95 has been charged to my card from them. I look on their site and it says I was automatically upgraded to a VIP Membership, I did not ask for this, nor do I want this.

I immediately call the Customer Service number on the site, wait on hold for 20 minutes and get a "Fashion Consultant" by the name of Philip. I go through the whole verification process, explain my issue and that I just simply want to cancel this membership and have my $39.95 refunded. He continues to give me everything but what I ask for. I tell him no I do not want belts, purses, jewelry, etc. I also tells me no I do not want to set a monthly reminder in my phone, just cancel my membership please,

he says, I understand, but, and continues, I again say to him, sir please just cancel my membership, he says Oh ok, and hangs up the phone. So, now I have to call back, wait another 20 plus minutes. go through the whole process all over again, explain all over again. and I am again greeted with these hardcore tactics, and she insists on offering me "free points" and discounts for my prior inconvenience, I continue to tell her no, because that will just keep me enrolled and I want to cancel. She finally does it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Fabulous/El-Segundo-California-90245/Just-Fabulous-JustFab-Deceptive-Advertising-and-Hardcore-Sales-Tactics-at-JustFab-El-Segun-806083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Fabulous