Complaint Review: Just Flowers

• Reported By: Kim — Hilton Head South Carolina
Just Flowers
2127 Westwood Blvd., Ste. 200 Los Angeles, California USA

Just Flowers DID NOT GET GUARANTEED NEXT-DAY DELIVERY Los Angeles California

I ordered a flower arrangement on February 13, 2013 based on Just Flowers' guaranteed next-day delivery for February 14.  The recipient, who was in Arizona, was only in town until early morning on February 15, so I needed the next day delivery.  The flowers were not delivered on the 14th.  I tried calling the toll-free number on their website and kept getting the message that they were experiencing high call levels and to call back later or visit their website.  I sent them an email.

I got a call on February 16 and I told their representative that the flowers that were guaranteed to be delivered on February 14 were not received.  She told me that they were delivered on February 15.  I told her that the only reason I purchased the flowers from them was because of the next-day guaranteed delivery and that the recipient had left early on February 15 and could not have accepted delivery.

Apparently, someone in an office not associated with the office I wanted the flowers to be delivered to had signed for them. I asked for my money back since I did not get the next-day guaranteed delivery I paid for and expected so the person I wanted them to go to did not get them.  She told me someone would have to call me back.  I never got a call back, nor did I get a refund.  I tried to call them again and was not able to reach anyone and a follow up email was not answered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Flowers/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Just-Flowers-DID-NOT-GET-GUARANTEED-NEXT-DAY-DELIVERY-Los-Angeles-California-1049563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Flowers