Complaint Review: Just Host Ltd.

• Submitted: Fri, August 07, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 07, 2009

• Reported By:London Utah
Just Host Ltd.
111 East Broadway, Suite 210 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Just Host Ltd. Ripped me of $100 by offering a con! Glendale California

People, do not pay about $100 for 200 Search Engines Submission offered by JustHost.com!!!!! It is a con.
My website is hosted by JustHost.com They offered me as they do to every customer speacial 200 Search Engine submission that costed about $100 (per year!!!!!) to SEs as Yahoo.com, Yahoo.co.uk, Yahoo.co.in, Google.com, Google.co.kr, Google.co.jp, MSN.com, Ask.com ect. I didn't understand that no one can register URL to this kind of search engines, so I have payed. After 1 hour I received email from JustHost saying that my URL was successfully sumbited to all 200 Search Engines. Technically it takes several hours to submit website to so many SEs. Than I checked the SEs list and I was shocked!!!! About half of them were accounting comapnies!!!!!! What a joke!!!!! I have checked if my website is really submited to rest of 200 SEs, but it was not because it was not possible to do!!!!JustHost has taken my $100 for nothing!!! Simple burglery!!! I have contacted them and they said that it is technical support teams fault and that technicians will submit my site and contact me. Then never submited my site (because you can not submit URL to such SEs), never contacted me and never gave me my money back. F.....s!!!!!

Folks, never pay JustHost (http://www.justhost.com/) for Seach Engine Submission. Its a lie!!!! I hope those of you who were ripped off like me are going to write about it too.
JustHost.com never ever!

Tom
London, Utah
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Host-Ltd/Glendale-California-91205/Just-Host-Ltd-Ripped-me-of-100-by-offering-a-con-Glendale-California-477526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Host Ltd.