Complaint Review: Just Kids Store

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: MH4412 — wake forest North Carolina United States of America
Just Kids Store
798 S. Buffalo Grove Rd., Buffalo Grove, Illinois Internet United States of America

Just Kids Store Sold me an item they did not have. Internet

I spent days researching car seats and prices before finally deciding to go with Just Kids Store. We purchased a $200 car seat on Wednesday and received a personal phone call from Christi Brody on Thursday confirming our address and were told it would ship that day. Their website guarentees all items in stock and same day shipping. So after 5 days we could not find any tracking info and again contacted Ms. Brody who then decided to tell us they actually did not have the product and would refund us. I asked if they would just upgrade us to the newer model that was only $30 more. After 2 days of emailing, waiting for a reply and facebooking them (which was deleted, I guess they don't like negative feedback) I finally got a response saying they would not do anthing to compensate for their error but would sell me the other seat at full price. No thanks, it's cheaper on amazon and less hassel. I will NEVER shop with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Kids-Store/internet/Just-Kids-Store-Sold-me-an-item-they-did-not-have-Internet-933905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Kids Store