Deegan

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Just Our Kids .Kids.com
1000 Skokie Blvd Wilmette, Illinois U.S.A.

Just Our Kids ,Kids.com Took our Money and Ran Chicago/Wilmette Illinois

My daughter has been a member of kids.com for four years. Initially, they sent her on tons of auditions and showed a lot of interest in her. She was even booked for a commercial through their Management agency. I can honestly say that in the beginning - I was very happy with the company.

After a while - I stopped receiving auditions, phone calls, and checks for her commercial even though it was still showing on television and on the internet. When I received my W-2 forms I noticed that they showed an enormously high amount of money that my daughter supposedly received. I contacted kids.com ~ I spoke with Donna. She was genuinely concerned and willing to help me sort through the missing funds issue.

In doing so, Donna found that Jaylin was owed a great deal of money yet never paid it. This was acknowledged and it was supposed to be resolved.

Since this incident transpired - Kids.com has gone OUT OF BUSINESS! They packed up everything - our children's files, their pictures, and even their money (at least $2000.00 which is owed to my daughter)!!! My daughter is not the only child who was owed money for work and never paid. There are several in Chicago, IL alone. And this is money that I have to claim on my income taxes as income received???

How could someone be so cruel as to steal from a child??? Larry Bagwell, CEO of Kids.com, should pay for this!

If anyone is in the process of filing a Civil Lawsuit or any kind of lawsuit against Kids.com and Larry Bagwell, the CEO ~ please let me know.

I am a single mother barely keeping it together and $2000.00 is not chump change.

This company should not be allowed to get away with what they have done. We must ban together and try and get back what has been taken from us and our children.

Khajay
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Our-Kids-Kidscom/Wilmette-Illinois-60091/Just-Our-Kids-Kidscom-Took-our-Money-and-Ran-ChicagoWilmette-Illinois-274939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Our Kids .Kids.com