Complaint Review: Just Our Kids Modeling Agency

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:garfield New Jersey
Just Our Kids Modeling Agency
345 Passaic Avenue Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Just Our Kids Modeling Agency took $595.00 for a 5 year contract - never heard from them again - NO WAY TO REACH THEM Fairfield New Jersey

I enrolled my daughter in this agency after going there and speaking with someone. This was supposedley a 5 yr contract, I went and had her pics done and then after 1 yr was unable to contact Just our Kids or access the website. This is a complete disgrace and these people are thiefs and should be penalized by law. They took my money and I'm sure many others. If anything can be done, it should be. I wouldn't even kjnow where to begin. ANy help would be appreciated.

Mari Anne
garfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Our-Kids-Modeling-Agency/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Just-Our-Kids-Modeling-Agency-took-59500-for-a-5-year-contract-never-heard-from-them-a-325268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Our Kids Modeling Agency