Complaint Review: Just Our Kids.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:Waukegan Illinois
Just Our Kids.com
justourkids.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Just Our Kids.com I was cheated out over $600.00 by this company signing up my 3 kids for their services. Chicago Illinois

I was contacted by kids.com, regarding my son when he was almost 2, i explained that I had 3 kids and they told me to bring all 3 kids. They proceeded to tell me about the money I need for them to represent my children for the next 3-4 years. They got over $600.00 from us and never called. Not once.

Arlene
Waukegan, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Our-Kidscom/Chicago-Illinois/Just-Our-Kidscom-I-was-cheated-out-over-60000-by-this-company-signing-up-my-3-kids-for-287194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Our Kids.com