Complaint Review: Just Suspension / KYB Outlet

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick510 — Lisle Illinois United States of America
Just Suspension / KYB Outlet
4723 Mountain Creek Rd Denver NC 28037 Denver, North Carolina United States of America

Just Suspension / KYB Outlet Just Suspension / KYB Outlet Totally Avoid Parts damaged now they are trying to blame Fedex Denver, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Same Experience

*Author of original report: I received replacement shocks.

*UPDATE Employee: Parts were damaged by Fedex, we provided replacements

Isn't this always the response from a place that's ends up being a failure.
" WELL, WE HAVE OVER 50,000 satisfied customers"
HA, Says you, but then again your liars
If someone here had good luck, count your blessings.
I ordered struts and shocks for my truck. They opened one of the strut
boxes and packed the rear shocks in the same box without packing
material. When I received the order, the spring perches on the struts
bashed in the sides of the shocks, and the struts were sticking out the sides of the boxes.
Now Im getting the runaround AND Flat Out Lies from the KYB/JustSus customer service "Air Heads" everyones talking about. Last week they told me my new shocks were ready to be shipped
next day. Now this week they tell me they are in a dispute with Fedex.
FOR WHAT ?    Fedex didnt pack the box. Now I'm waiting for their dispute?
  I called today to cancel the order, and was told by the "Air head" it was
too late for that. Now my American Express is involved and lifted the
payment to KYB/Just Suspension. They will have to refund my money. Check
The Better Business Bureau Report. Complaints out the yang. Check everywhere. Grab a bowl of popcorn and spend the evening reading all the complaints on-line. They are
truly not worth the trouble.
The 50,000 satisfied customers don't exist. GO ROCK AUTO INSTEAD. Ive used them for years A+++++ Top Rate???"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension-KYB-Outlet/Denver-North-Carolina-28037/Just-Suspension-KYB-Outlet-Just-Suspension-KYB-Outlet-Totally-Avoid-Parts-damaged-now-765939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension / KYB Outlet

Same Experience

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

I have had the same experience as the original poster.  I received my replacement struts today and refused delivery due to the fact that they were damaged.  It looked like somebody took some touch up paint and tried to hide the scratches and damage.  I have returned all parts and disputed the charges on my CC.  What a terrible way to do business.  FYI  I have also filed a report on this website and with the BBB.

I received replacement shocks.

AUTHOR: Patrick510 - (United States of America)

Last week, (the day after filing this report) I received a phone call from Just Suspension alerting me that Fedex had approved the damage claim. After arriving home from being away this weekend, I see the replacement shocks were on my porch. I still do not agree this was Fedex's fault. Packing material would have sufficed, and there was none. I appreciate any help that this website/posting provided.
I now have what I paid for, and can continue on with the suspension work.

Parts were damaged by Fedex, we provided replacements

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We shipped a fresh set of KYB shocks to Mr. Pniewski, and unfortunately two of them were damaged by Fedex while in transit to him.  Patrick notified us about that on 8/8/2011, and we promptly filed a fedex claim and got a replacement set ready for him.  It took Fedex 6 days to inspect the package and confirm it was damaged, and the next day we sent out the replacements to Patrick at no cost.  We see they were delivered to his home in Lisle Illinois on 8/19/2011.  We followed this process so that he would not have to return the damaged product to us, he can simply throw them away.

We have spoken with Mr. Pniewski and apologized for the hassles, we have also asked him to post an updated note here to confirm these details.

We have been in business since 1983 and are happy to help.  We literally have millions of happy customers.  Place an order with us and use discount code RIPOFF and let us prove it to ya.  You will see that people save serious money by buying from us.

Thank you!