Complaint Review: Just Suspension

Just Suspension
4723 Mountain Creek Ave Denver, North Carolina United States of America

Just Suspension Luke Hamby Failed to issue refund Denver, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: We're happy to help, let us

Just Suspension gave me an RMA# to return unopened shock absorbers. Their customer service representative, Winston,wrote that they wouldissue me a refund and not just give me store credit.

I paid $27 to send the parts back on Nov. 3, 2010, 10 weeks ago. Since then they have not issued me a refund or responded at all to my e-mails.

I'm going to complain to Amazon.com and on complaint sites, and sue them in small claims court.

Don't give Just Suspensiona penny! There are plenty of other legitimate sellers out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/Denver-North-Carolina-28037/Just-Suspension-Luke-Hamby-Failed-to-issue-refund-Denver-North-Carolina-680908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

We're happy to help, let us

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Tom: We can't find your order with the info given here. Please email your order information to info@justsuspension.comand we'll be happy to research it again for you.