Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Onlinebuyer — Helena Montana United States of America
Just Suspension
4723 Mountain Creek Ave Internet, North Carolina United States of America

Just Suspension Sells through Amazon Stole my money, kept the product Internet, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you Harris

*Consumer Comment: Crooks they are!

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

*Consumer Comment: You make your business look ridiculous

*UPDATE Employee: Robert returned items too late, he has full store credit

*Consumer Comment: Unjust Suspension?

*UPDATE Employee: Robert returned items too late, he has full store credit

Just Suspension ignored my order for over five days and I sent two emails to them to cancel the order. Receipt of my emails was acknowledged. Five days later they sent the product anyway.

When I returned the items I was advised it was too late. Just Suspension has a policy of no refunds after 7 days, and they claim there is a link on Amazon that I should have clicked on.

I am now out the cost of the product, plus return shipping for an order that I advised them not to ship well in advance in the first place. And, they have the product.

These people are crooks, plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/Internet-North-Carolina-28037/Just-Suspension-Sells-through-Amazon-Stole-my-money-kept-the-product-Internet-North-Caro-803348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We are happy to be hearing from you again after all this time, we look forward to hearing your positive reply as we discussed.

Thanks!

Crooks they are!

AUTHOR: Carguy - (USA)

Amen Brother!  They will lie and say it's all your fault!  You should count yourself lucky if you get your money back at all. I cancelled my order too but not in the "correct" fashion!  I'm still fighting for mine a year later!  Can you say Thank you for blowing smoke up my backside to them? LOL.  Advice?  File complaints on all known consumer report and yellow page sites.  At this point we just need to make sure it's as well known by other consumers as much as possible since they realy suck.

Indeed

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (USA)

Just another example of a company's "canned" response to a customer's complaint.  And, yes, it does make this company look ridiculous.  Actually, moronic would be a better discription.  Give the man his money back, you unfeeling theives !!!!

You make your business look ridiculous

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Yo, "employee", you just make your business look ridiculous by trying to spin this into a promotional ad for your business.
All you succeed in doing is truly looking like a bunch of ripoff artists.

Give the guy back his money for crying out loud and stop the nonsense.

And we'll all be watching to see if "Frank" ever gets his shocks, too.

Robert returned items too late, he has full store credit

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We wish we could have stopped his order, but he called us after it had already been shipped.  We did inform him of that as well.  That is one of the reasons why we did not refuse his return, even though he waited until well after the return period had expired to send it back.  He has a full store credit that does not expire, and we are happy to help him use it on any of the multitude of auto parts we carry.

Call us anytime 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday eastern time at (704) 809-1269 or email us. Leave us a message after hours, we will return your call if you leave us a phone number. We are confident you will find us to be honest americans that are working hard to save you money, get you parts quickly, and address any problems promptly.

We have been in business since 1983 and are happy to prove to you why we have millions of happy repeat customers. Go to www.JustSuspension.com and use discount code RIPOFF and give us a try, you will be happy you did!

Unjust Suspension?

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

I don't know, employee. Sounds like y'all ignored his emails well before shipping, to cancel the order. Y'all ought to give him back his money, or I'd advise him to take it to a higher level at Amazon and get your asses kicked out of the marketplace.

Robert returned items too late, he has full store credit

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

We are happy to help Mr. Branson. He sent items back after the return period had expired, so instead of refusing his package and sending it back to him we accepted it and gave him a full store credit with no restocking fee. His credit does not expire, and he can call us anytime at (704) 809-1269 to use it on any of the hundreds of thousands of auto parts that we carry.