Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Todd — Houston Texas United States of America
Just Suspension
4723 Mountain Creek Ave, Denver, NC28037 Internet United States of America

Just Suspension BEWARE got the wrong parts, no packing material, parts hanging out box Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Use discount code RIPOFF and save big $$!

First of all the boxes had no packing material in the box and the parts were sticking out of the box. On December 19th 2011 I ordered two rear shocks and boots for the rear and they sent me what I thought was the correct parts according to their website but the boots didn't fit but the shocks did. I called on january 17th 2012 and talked to a lady and she said to send them back. I sent them back on January 19th 2012 via FedEx and waited a couple weeks for my return and never got my money so I called again and the lady said she would resend the refund. I waited again for a couple weeks and still no refund of my money. So I called again and asked for a supervisor and I talked to another lady and she said in order to do a return they needed to have a tracking # so I gave them the FedEx tracking number. It is now April 3rd 2012 and have yet to receive ANY refund whatsoever. I plan on calling again tomorrow to try and get something done but my im not holding my breath. I mean this is absolutely ridiculous and the worst company I've ever delt with and I will never do any business with them ever again. I don't know who runs this company but they all need to be fired. Just a little advice for anyone looking for new struts or shocks. The KYB aftermarket struts/shocks didn't fit all that great on my 2007 Altima so I'd suggest you stick with the OEM parts. It's worth the little extra money for the right parts and excellent customer service at dealerships compared to these idiots at just suspension. Don't waste your time with these morons!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/internet/Just-Suspension-BEWARE-got-the-wrong-parts-no-packing-material-parts-hanging-out-box-In-863002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

Use discount code RIPOFF and save big $$!

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Please accept our apologies Mr. Folse.  Since the items did not have the RMA number on them they were never entered for refund.  We do see you contacted us and that you provided return tracking, so we went ahead and issued a full refund in the amount of $21.62 to your visa card.

Need assistance on something?  Email us first so we can help you.  info@justsuspension.com  We are happy to make it right for you.

We've been in business since 1983, love cars, and want to prove that we treat you right.  Place an order on justsuspension.com and use discount code RIPOFF for a great deal.  Thank you, and we look forward to earning your business!