Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Reported By: Tofast89rs — Temple Texas United States of America
Just Suspension

Just Suspension Horrible Customer Service, LIARS, WONT give refund , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: 98% of orders ship within 5-7 business days as promised

I placed my order online through JustSuspension.com on March 29th early in the morning in hopes of it shipping out same day. The website claims to have the product shipped within 1-2 days but it was wishful thinking it would ship same day. I waited till April 7th to call. When I call I wait almost 20 minutes for an answer and I get a young woman who tells me that my item JUST came in and will ship Friday morning. I am angry that I wasn't informed it was out of stock and had to be ordered in. WHATEVER I shrugged it off and asked when I should expect it, she asked where I was located, I told her Texas. She said I should expect it within 3 days, I gave it till TUESDAY April 12th and still no product. I call and she informs me that it just shipped YESTERDAY , Monday the 11th. I ask her why I was told it shipped Friday and she claims that Friday is when they received their orders so therefore she had lied to me about having it THURSDAY! I I am so pissed off at this moment and I ask her why she thinks it is ok to lie to customers and she begins giving me excuses instead of apologizing for their horrible service. I told her I should have had my product by now and she begins to tell me that they are only open Monday-Friday but I told her thats no excuse. I ordered on March 29th and TODAY is April 15th!!!! That is 17 days! Originally was told it would ship WITHIN 1-2 business days. I asked to talk to a manager and she put me on hold for LITERALLY 2 seconds and came back telling me he was unavailable!!! She was very rude with me and I told her how convienent that he was busy. How did she know in 2-3 seconds? I assume this company is nothing more than 3-4 people in a basement that order parts from KYB and have them drop ship. I highly doubt these people do anything! Their customer service is horrible and I still have yet to hear back from anybody! STAY AWAY THEY WONT REFUND MONEY AND THEY DONT SHIP IN A RESONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. I STILL HAVE NO PRODUCT AND I AM NOT SURE I EVER WILL GET IT!! THEY WONT GIVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER EITHER I guess I will have to contact credit card company and do a charge back on them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/internet/Just-Suspension-Horrible-Customer-Service-LIARS-WONT-give-refund-Internet-717958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

98% of orders ship within 5-7 business days as promised

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

Dear customer, please post your name and we are happy to make this right for you.  If our phone reps are helping other customers, please email info@justsuspension.com (we reply to every email).  Each item shows the timeframe that they ship in, if that timeframe works for you then we can save you a lot of money.  Unfortunately some people dont look at the timeframe and have wrong expectations.  Check it out yourself and use discount code RIPOFF to see.  Thanks!