Complaint Review: Just Suspension

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2011

• Reported By: johnhem — Winona Texas United States of America
Just Suspension

Just Suspension KYB Outlet, Doubled my order and won't credit my charge card, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: John is right, and we fixed it for him

I placed an order online on 8/22 for 4 truck shocks. On 8/25 they shipped 4 shocks and charged my card for 8 shocks. On 8/30 they shipped 4 shocks and sent me email notification. I called customer service to notify them of their error. No problem she says. Just refuse shipment. When we recieve shocks back, we will credit your card. Takes 2-3 days after return. After many calls and many days I still have no credit for the return. Today is 9/29 and still no credit. I contacted my credit card company today and let them handle it. It won't be long before they won't be able to accept cards any longer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Suspension/internet/Just-Suspension-KYB-Outlet-Doubled-my-order-and-wont-credit-my-charge-card-Internet-783096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Suspension

John is right, and we fixed it for him

AUTHOR: Just Suspension - (USA)

This was a mistake on our part.  Mr. Hemmerick placed an order with us and we accidentally processed it twice.  He did send the duplicate order back, and we received it back on 9/14/2011.  He called us on 9/14 to make sure it arrived, and on 9/22 and to confirm the refund, which we have processed in full refund back to his credit card.  Please accept our apologies, we wish we were perfect but we are happy to promptly fix any problems that do arise!

Call us anytime 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday eastern time at (704) 809-1269 or email us.  Leave us a message after hours, we will return your call if you leave us a phone number.  We are confident you will find us to be honest americans that are working hard to save you money, get you parts quickly, and address any problems promptly.

We have been in business since 1983 and are happy to prove to you why we have millions of happy repeat customers.  Go to www.JustSuspension.com and usediscount code RIPOFF and give us a try, you will be happy you did!